Friday, June 7, 2013

When Two Artists


When two artists...

Inspire one another:

With fluid motion scribing digitally,
Her words affect my heart and soul.
She inspires me.
So I continue to create amazing visions.

Maybe I do something like that for her.
I don't know because in mystery she remains.
The current muse of my present moment,
A strange symbiosis began
When old souls met anew.

We are two artists, who share respect,
For one another and the written word.
We do what we need to do.
It is what has to be.

It is life.

It is breath.

It is purpose.

It is us.

Never fear the spark of inspiration
Ever to fade.
It was intended all along.
Believe that.
Move on without question.
Create your visions,
While I create mine.

1 comment:

  1. Inspiration comes from the outside as often as it comes form the inside.

    ReplyDelete